What kind of ownership documents (titles) are needed to export?

We can only ship vehicles with a valid Title or Certificate.

If the vehicle has a Bill of Sale, Parts Only designation, or Lien, the vehicle cannot be exported

If you are concerned if your vehicle can be exported, please contact us.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request